Entry #10 School
So when it comes to online classes in college I fell like most students would prefer face to face classes just for the extra help and face time. When working on online classes for the past half semester I have felt myself zoning out and not having the motivation because of the courses being online and not having such a severe late policy. I have still been getting the work done, just not as good as I could be if they were face to face and still had the late work policies. With work I am struggling to find the time to complete every assignment and work as many hours as I need to, just because I do not have the dedicated class time to work on assignment every day. I still do not know how I feel about the P/Z grades either, because I was hearing somewhere that they could effect how universities are able to transfer the credits. So if I would have to re-take the classes that I have already taken I do not know if I am going to or not. It also does not help that the media is very one sided with all of this Covid-19 stuff going on and refuse to tell society everything about it and only tell us the amount of deaths and all of the negative news associated with it. With that being said I just hope everything goes back to normal pretty soon so that I can continue to get done what I need to get done to be successful in life.
Comments
Post a Comment