Entry #4 College

When thinking about what I wanted to go into college for it was either between cars and technology. When I first started thinking about going to college I really felt like I would want to be able to work on cars and and do bodywork and stuff like that since there are always accidents so I would always have work to do. After a while I realized  that that really is not what i wanted to go for since I have always been interested by technology and how it works. In my free time I enjoy working on my computer and finding ways how I can make it better and solve problems on it whenever they occur. I also enjoy making code for games and software. I decided to go into software engineering/programming just because of the aspect of problem solving when it comes to code and being able to make my own ideas a thing by being able to know how to do that kind of stuff. I eventually want to become a software engineer for big gaming companies just because one of my major hobbies is gaming and I enjoy it because I get to meet new people and it is a way for me to relieve my stress and not have to worry about anything else at that point in time. I want to be able to make the certain aspects of a game that i enjoy the most, like game mechanics and features. Being able to work on those parts of games has always interested me because if there is a part of a game that I do not like I can just change it to the way that I like.

Comments