Entry #1 Did Someone Say Blog?

Blogs are a way to let others express themselves about topics or interests that they want to talk about and possibly share to others their opinions about those topics. There can be blogs about anything and anyone can write the blogs. Some blogs for instance, can be about car, technology, books, food, and pretty much anything else you can think about. For me, I tend to really enjoy reading blogs about technology, cars, and gaming, just because I am very interested in those topics and like to spend my free time learning about hobbies like that. One blog that I enjoy reading is Tech Crunch, https://techcrunch.com/. I really enjoy reading this blog because I enjoy learning about new technology that people are coming out with in this day and age to help society and better the world, whether it be for research or make everyday activities easier. Especially now with all the panic in the world about Covid-19, it is nice to see new ways people are testing and combating the virus instead of causing mass panic. 

Then, there are some blogs I stay away from, whether it be because it is too political or I am just not into the topic that they focus on. One blog like that would be TMZ, https://www.tmz.com/. When reading this blog I have a tendency to believe that they are only telling us one side of the story and that so happens to be the side that they believe in, and when I read news or anything similar I like to know both sides of the story so I can have my opinion. I do not want to have to trust their opinion about a certain topic and think exactly what they are thinking.

Another type of blog I like to read is Import Tuner, http://www.superstreetonline.com/import-tuner-magazine/. I really enjoy looking at the unique ideas some people have for their cars and how they execute making their perfect build to how they like it. I hope to be able to do what they do someday and build my own car and make it to how I want it built.

I believe blogs are an amazing way to express yourself as well as your hobbies to other people into the same stuff as you are and keep them entertained. It is also a great way to get into bettering your writing and practice good writing techniques.








Comments