Entry #0 My Life
Hey everybody! My name is Devon Vanek and I am 19 years old in my first year at GCC. I want to work on getting my associates degree at GCC to then transfer to either ASU or GCU to work on getting a degree for software engineering/programming. I plan to use these blog entries to express myself and opinions about certain topics and what I do in my free time whether it be hobbies or anything else I do in my day to day life. I want to be able to talk about most of my interests, like, and even dislikes in my blogs. I want to be able to interest the reader and make them want to come back. I want to be able to connect to my audience and make them feel intrigued to read more about what I have to say in my entries. You can use research for a lot of things in your everyday life, whether you want to buy something new and want to know if the product is worth it or not or if you want to know more about a topic that a family member brought up. Using research about any topic can make you or others you are with so much more knowledgeable about that topic and make others want to talk to you about the topic because they want to know more about the topic themselves or even just want to have an interesting conversation. Knowing that, I enjoy using research in my everyday life to always know more about topics that I like or even topics my family members like, because I like to have interesting conversations with friends and family.
Comments
Post a Comment